340 Watts Class D 2-Channel Amp with Bluetooth App Control – JA2B
Out of stock
Check Price at Authorized Dealer
Jensen DSP AMP App (Apple®/Android™)
RGB Custom Color Illumination
Class D Design
High Level (Speaker Wire) Input
Low Level (RCA) Inputs
Dimensions: 2.16″ X 6.57″ X 5.59″ (HXWXD)
Adjustable Bass Boost At 45 HZ
*3-year warranty when purchased here or from an authorized Jensen dealer and professionally installed.
Jensen JA Smart Amplifier Series
The Latest Limitless Innovation
Jensen Amp Series
- The new Jensen JA series amplifiers leverage 90+ years of audio excellence combined with modern smartphone technology to deliver the high-quality sound you require with the convenience and usability you seek.
Say goodbye to crawling in the trunk to adjust your amp. The new DSP app allows you to dial in your amp’s settings from a smartphone anywhere or near the car. You don’t listen to music in the trunk, why tune your audio from back there?
Adjustment options are perfect for the seasoned audiophile and those new to the hobby. Take advantage of the built in EQ presets for great sound right out of the box or try your hand at custom tuning with detailed frequency, volume, and gain controls.
More than audio
In addition to customizing the audio options, the app also lets you choose RGB illumination options. Match the amp colors to your car interior or change colors on the fly to match your mood. The easy-to-see color wheel makes it simple to choose the prefect shade.
Built Without Compromise
Small Size, Big Sound
The Class-D amplifier design provides nearly double the efficiency of analog class AB amplifiers in a much smaller footprint. This lets you install them in very small spaces and to leaves trunk space for that road trip cooler or suitcase.
- JA2B : 2.16″ h x 6.57″ w x 5.59″ d
Intuitive Side Panel Design
Clear labels make it easy to understand all side panel inputs, outputs, and connections for a faster installation.
Modern micro circuitry enables the amplifiers to provide powerful sound in a super-small footprint.
Real Power, Trusted
The Jensen JA amplifiers are the first amps on the market to have third-party tested and approval to meet the updated CTA-2006-D specifications.
Explore Our Line of Amplifiers
High level (Speaker Wire), Low Level (RCA)
Adjustable High and Low-Pass Crossovers (32-320 Hz)
20 Hz – 20kHz
|Signal to Noise Ratio||
|Total Dynamic Power||
RCA Pass Through
Variable 200 mV ~ 6 V
|Adjustable Bass Boost||
|Fuse Size and Type||
2.16″ x 6.57″ x 5.59″ (HxWxD)
|Recommended Power/Ground Wire||
|Recommended Speaker Wire||
CLASS D EFFICIENT DESIGN – produces 310 Watts of maximum dynamic power x 1 channel @ 4 ohms Bridged, 170 Watts of maximum dynamic power x 2 channels @ 2 ohms and 140 Watts of maximum dynamic power x 2 channels @ 4 ohms
RGB ILLUMINATION VIA BLUETOOTH APP – the Jensen DSP app allows you to have full control over your amplifiers various functions such as: Illumination, Remote Bass, Frequency, Volume & Gain
FULL RANGE CROSSOVERS & BASS BOOST – When constructing your Jensen 2-channel amplifier, we added high-pass and low-pass variable crossovers for versatility and use of full range speakers or subwoofer plus a variable bass boost at 45Hz
SHORT CIRCUIT PROTECTION – given the vast amounts of dynamic power in your mono amplifier we built-in a thermal DC offset safety protection
- Jensen DSP Amp app (Apple®/Android™) to control illumination and system set-up via Bluetooth®
(Free App required for system set-up)
- RGB Custom color illumination via Bluetooth app control
- Class D design
- Amplifier dimensions: 2.16″ x 6.57″ x 5.59″ (HxWxD)
- Inputs / Outputs:
- High level (speaker wire)
- Low level (RCA)
- RCA Pass-thru outputs
Continuous Power Output :
- 95W RMS x 2 Channels at 4 ohm
- 105W RMS x 2 Channels at 2 ohm
- 225W RMS x 1 Channel a 4 ohm Bridged (1% THD+N)
Dynamic Power :
- 100W x 2 Channels at 1kHz at 4 ohm
- 110W x 2 Channels at 1kHz at 2 ohm
- 230W x 1 Channel at 1kHz at 4 ohm Bridged (1% THD+N)
Maximum Dynamic Power :
- 140W x 2 Channels at 1kHz at 4 ohm
- 170W x 2 Channels at 1kHz at 2 ohm
- 310W x 1 Channel at 1kHz at 4 ohm Bridged(10% THD+N)
- Frequency response: 20 Hz ~ 20 Hz
- Signal to noise ratio 72 dBA
- Adjustable bass boost at 45 Hz
- Gain adjustment: 200 mV ~ 6 V
- 5 – Band EQ
- Adjustable high-pass and low-pass x-overs: 32 Hz – 320 Hz
- Power/Ground terminals connector: 4 – 8 AWG
- Speaker terminal connector: 12 – 16 AWG
- Fuse size: 25 A
Manuals & More
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Recently Viewed Products
There are no reviews yet.