Personal Information Collected By NAMSUNG AMERICA:
NAMSUNG AMERICA collects all information you enter on our Web site. Your personally identifiable information will only be used to confirm entries, communicate with Grand Prize winners, and send prizes and select promotional materials from NAMSUNG AMERICA. Examples of the type of information you may supply us with include your name, email address, physical address, telephone number and demographic information.
Law Enforcement and User Information:
NAMSUNG AMERICA will release personally identifiable information to third parties and organizations if needed to comply with law enforcement requests such as investigations, court orders or subpoenas; to protect the legal rights of NAMSUNG AMERICA or its visitors; or when we believe it is needed for fraud protection.
When you enter the NAMSUNG AMERICA giveaway promotions, you may opt out of receiving promotional emails from NAMSUNG AMERICA. However, in order to process your entry, we will need to verify your email address exists with a brief confirmation email. We will also use your email address to notify you if you are a Grand Prize winner.
If you would like to discontinue receiving promotional offers from NAMSUNG AMERICA, you may opt out by emailing info@Dualav.com.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection:
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, NAMSUNG AMERICA will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. By submitting your information to NAMSUNG AMERICA, you are representing yourself as an adult or child age 13 or older.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
NAMSUNG AMERICA may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
Data Gathered on this website:
This website collects personal data to power our site analytics, including:
- Information about your browser, network, and device
- Web pages you visited prior to coming to this website
- Your IP address
This information may also include details about your use of this website, including:
- Internal links
- Pages visited
We share this information with Google, our website analytics provider, to learn about site traffic and activity, and to offer personalized content and advertising. You can opt-out of Google Signals tracking [insert how to opt-out]. For more information about how Google collects and processes your data, visit this link to google policies.
- This website uses font files from Google Fonts and Adobe Fonts. To properly display this site to you, servers where the font files are stored may receive personal information about you, including:
- Information about your browser, network, or device
- Your IP address
When you sign up for newsletters, or request customer support information on this website, we collect personal information from you to fulfill the request. We may collect information like your:
- Details relating to your purchase (for example, product model number)
- Email address
- Phone number
Services and Partners:
- Google Analytics and Google Signals: Used to measure the performance of this website and provide enhanced analytics through Google Signals. This service helps us to analyze user behavior and improve our services.. For more information about how Google collects and processes your data visit. You can prevent Google Analytics and Google Signals from using your information by opting out at this Opt-Out Link
Check your cookies:
For the most common browsers, you can:
- See which cookies are active in your browser’s settings.
- Clear cookies from your browser or device, either globally or from a specific website.
For help locating cookies on your device, visit your browser’s documentation:
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. NAMSUNG AMERICA aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where NAMSUNG AMERICA relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).