Terms and Conditions
By accessing the website at https://jensenmobile.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Namsung America’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
2. modify or copy the materials;
3. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
4. attempt to de-compile or reverse engineer any software contained on Namsung America’s website;
5. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
6. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
7. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Namsung America at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
1. The materials on Namsung America’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Namsung America makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
2. Further, Namsung America does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Namsung America or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Namsung America’s website, even if Namsung America or a Namsung America authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Namsung America’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Namsung America does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Namsung America may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Namsung America does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Namsung America has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Namsung America of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Namsung America may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of FL and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Accessibility Statement and Roadmap
Phase 1: Initial Accessibility Improvements (Completed)
- Objective: To provide descriptive alt texts for images, enhancing usability for visually impaired users.
- Action Items:
- Contrast Settings Improvement Aug. 2023 – (Completed)
- Updated Alt Texts – Target Date: Aug. 2023 – (Completed)
- Reviewed and updated alt texts to be more descriptive of the images.
- Ensured each image conveys the necessary information through the updated alt texts.
- Running Diagnostic Tests Using Wave.webaim.org and Google’s Accessibility Tools Aug. 2023 – (Completed)
- Fixing Identified Errors that Could be Managed Directly Aug. 2023 -(Completed)
Phase 2: Further Detailed Accessibility Analysis and Implementation (Preliminary Testing Completed Sept. 2023)
Manual Accessibility Testing – Target Date: (3/1/2024)
- Objective: To identify issues that automated tools might not catch.
- Action Items:
- Perform further keyboard-only navigation testing.
- Assess the ease of use with screen readers.
- Validate the semantics of the content for assistive technologies (ongoing).
Note, we are actively working to enhance our technology to meet ADA and accessibility standards. If you encounter any issues while navigating our site, or believe there are areas that could be improved, we encourage you to reach out to our customer service team at: 1-888-921-4088 *Monday – Friday, 9AM – 5PM EST