690 Watts Class D Mono Amp with Bluetooth App Control – JA1B
- Jensen DSP AMP App (Apple®/Android™)
- RGB Custom Color Illumination
- Class D Design
- High Level (Speaker Wire) Input
- Low Level (RCA) Inputs
- Dimensions: 2.16″ X 9.56″ X 5.59″ (HXWXD)
- Adjustable Bass Boost At 45 HZ
- CTA-2006-D Certified
*3-year warranty when purchased here or from an authorized Jensen dealer and professionally installed.
Jensen Amp Series
The new Jensen JA series amplifiers leverage 90+ years of audio excellence combined with modern smartphone technology to deliver the high-quality sound you require with the convenience and usability you seek.
Say goodbye to crawling in the trunk to adjust your amp. The new DSP app allows you to dial in your amp’s settings from a smartphone anywhere or near the car. You don’t listen to music in the trunk, why tune your audio from back there?
Adjustment options are perfect for the seasoned audiophile and those new to the hobby. Take advantage of the built in EQ presets for great sound right out of the box or try your hand at custom tuning with detailed frequency, volume, and gain controls.
More than audio
In addition to customizing the audio options, the app also lets you choose RGB illumination options. Match the amp colors to your car interior or change colors on the fly to match your mood. The easy-to-see color wheel makes it simple to choose the prefect shade.
Built Without Compromise Small Size, Big Sound The Class-D amplifier design provides nearly double the efficiency of analog class AB amplifiers in a much smaller footprint. This lets you install them in very small spaces and to leaves trunk space for that road trip cooler or suitcase.
Dimensions: JA1B : 2.16″ h x 9.56″ w x 5.59″ d
Intuitive Side Panel Design
Clear labels make it easy to understand all side panel inputs, outputs, and connections for a faster installation.
Modern micro circuitry enables the amplifiers to provide powerful sound in a super-small footprint.
Real Power, Trusted
The Jensen JA amplifiers are the first amps on the market to have third-party tested and approval to meet the updated CTA-2006-D specifications.
High level (Speaker Wire), Low Level (RCA)
Adjustable low-pass crossover (32 Hz – 300 Hz)
20 Hz – 300 Hz
|Signal to Noise Ratio||
|Total Dynamic Power||
RCA Pass Through
Variable 200 mV ~ 6 V
|Adjustable Bass Boost||
|Fuse Size and Type||
25A x 2
2.16″ X 9.56″ X 5.59″ (HXWXD)
|Recommended Power/Ground Wire||
|Recommended Speaker Wire||
12 – 16 AWG
CLASS D EFFICIENT DESIGN – produces 325 Watts of maximum dynamic power at 50Hz x 1 channel @ 4 ohms , 565 Watts of maximum dynamic power at 50Hz x 1 channel @ 2 ohms and 690 Watts of maximum dynamic power x 1 channel at 50Hz @ 1 ohm
RGB ILLUMINATION VIA BLUETOOTH APP – the Jensen DSP app allows you to have full control over your amplifiers various functions such as: Illumination, Remote Bass, Frequency, Volume & Gain
LOW-PASS CROSSOVER & BASS BOOST – When constructing the Jensen mono amplifier, we added a low-pass variable crossover for versatility and a variable bass boost at 45Hz
SHORT CIRCUIT PROTECTION – given the vast amounts of dynamic power in your mono amplifier we built-in a thermal DC offset safety protection
- Jensen DSP Amp app (Apple®/Android™) to control illumination and system set-up via Bluetooth®
(Free App required for system set-up)
- RGB Custom color illumination via Bluetooth app control
- Class D design
- Amplifier dimensions: 2.16″ x 9.56″ x 5.59″ (HxWxD)
- Inputs / Outputs:
- High level (speaker wire)
- Low level (RCA)
- RCA Pass-thru outputs
Continuous Power Output :
- 290W RMS x 1 Channel at 4 ohm
- 470W RMS x 2 Channel at 2 ohm
- 595W RMS x 1 Channel a 1 ohm (50Hz and 1% THD+N)
Dynamic Power :
- 300W x 1 Channel at 50Hz at 4 ohm
- 545W x 1 Channel at 50Hz at 2 ohm
- 640W x 1 Channel at 50Hz at 1 ohm (1% THD+N)
Maximum Dynamic Power :
- 325W x 1 Channel at 50Hz at 4 ohm
- 565W x 1 Channel at 50Hz at 2 ohm
- 690W x 1 Channel at 50Hz at 1 ohm (10% THD+N)
- Frequency response: 20 Hz ~ 300 Hz
- Signal to noise ratio 68 dBA
- Adjustable bass boost at 45 Hz
- Gain adjustment: 200 mV ~ 6 V
- Adjustable low-pass x-over: 32 Hz – 320 Hz
- Power/Ground terminals connector: 4 – 8 AWG
- Speaker terminal connector: 12 – 16 AWG
- Fuse size: 25 A x 2
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.