The Jensen Power 500×1 Mono Channel Car Amplifier with 1,000 Watt Peak Performance is a force to be reckoned with. Your mono channel car amplifier allows you to concentrate all of its power and output on one speaker or subwoofer for unrivaled sound supremacy when you need it the most. We anticipated continuous use of your amplifier so we engineered a High Current & Efficient MOSFET design that enables you to have insurmountable power. Your mono channel speaker/subwoofer amplifier delivers up to 1000 Watts of Peak Power, 500 Watt RMS via 1 Channel at 2 Ohm Impedance and 325 Watt RMS via 1 Channel at 4 Ohm Impedance.
Your mono channel car amplifier is optimized with a Class AB design that significantly reduces distortion and minimizes idle current for streamlined studio sound quality. We cannot stress safety enough here at Jensen so we designed a built in short circuit protection via a thermal and DC offset safety protection for your amplifier. The journey will never be the same without Jensen.
- High Current / High Efficiency Power Supply (MOSFET Design)
- High Current Toshiba Output Transistors
- Low Noise / Low Distortion Pre-Amp Circuitry
- Optimized Class AB Design Minimizes Distortion and Reduces Idle Current
- Designed to Drive 4 Ohm and 2 Ohm Loads
- Continuously Variable Low Pass Filter 40Hz – 300Hz (12dB / Octave)
- Continuously Variable Subsonic Filter 10Hz – 40Hz (12dB / Octave)
- Continuously Variable Bass EQ 0 ~ 12dB at 45Hz
- Crossover Bypass (Full Range)
- Pass-Thru RCA
- Frequency Response 10Hz – 60kHz (-3db)
- Dimensions 16″ x 8.25″ x W 2.125″ (L x W x H)
- Short Circuit
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.