Built for the Road Ahead
Your Jensen XS car speakers come equipped with all the components that will make any drive more enjoyable. Your car speakers come with a detailed instruction manual that will help you get setup and ready to go in no time. However, we do suggest professional installation to prevent any issues with your new Jensen car speakers.
We made sure that at the time of installation you had everything you needed for a smooth upgrade. All Jensen XS car speakers come with all necessary hardware required to install them properly in your car.
Superior Technology & Design
Only top of the line components go into our line of Jensen XS car speakers including:
– 20mm Low Mass Silk Dome Tweeter: with silk imported from Japan it offers the smoothest high frequency response and life-like sound quality imaginable.
– Mica Filled Injection Molded Polypropylene Cones: for accurate bass response.
– Nitrile Rubber Surrounds: to withstand heat and moisture, prolonging the life of the speakers.
Lower your car windows with confidence with your Jensen XS car speakers. You will now have 280 Watts of Peak Power at 4 Ohm Impedance right at your finger tips. Traveling the country is not the same without being able to listen to your favorite tunes so make sure that you are listening to them at the best auditory experience on the planet.
Built for the Road Ahead.
- System Type 5.25″ 2-Way Speaker
- Impedance 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response 45Hz – 35kHz
- Total Peak Power 240W
- RMS Power 60W
- Efficiency 1W / 1M 90dB
- Efficiency 2.83V / 1M 93dB
- Xmax 3.0mm
- Type 2-way
- Diameter 5.25″
- Tweeter 20mm silk dome
- Supertweeter N/A
- Woofer Cone Material Mica-filled Injection Molded Polypropylene Cone
- Woofer Surround Material NBR (Nitrile Butadiene Rubber)
- Woofer Spider Nomex fiber blend
- Vented Spider No
- Woofer Voice Coil Diameter 1″ (25mm)
- Woofer Magnet Weight 10
- Woofer Basket Stamped steel with textured black paint
- Terminals 0.205″ and 0.110″ tab
- Grille Yes
- Grille Height 22mm (0.87″)
- Tweeter Height (from mounting surface) 17mm (0.67″)
- Mounting Cutout 113mm (4.45″)
- Mounting Depth 51.5mm (2.0″)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Recently Viewed Products