Android Auto was designed with safety in mind, helping you to minimize distractions and stay focused on the road. The CAR710 multimedia receiver combines Android Auto’s intuitive voice controlled interface, a large touch screen and superior sound quality. Making it the perfect complement for your in-car life.
CarPlay is the smarter and safer in-vehicle interface to operate your iPhone, and the experience is taken to another level when featured in the CAR710 multimedia receiver. Simply talk to Siri, or touch the receiver’s display and get directions from Apple Maps, make phone calls, listen to voicemail, send and receive texts, and listen to music all in a way that allows you to stay focused on the road.
7″ Touchscreen Display
The 7″ Extra-large LED backlit LCD touchscreen maximizes your driving experience. The large display is easy to navigate and makes managing your music and apps effortless and convenient.
The Extra-Large screen is adjustable allowing you to dial it in to the perfect angle. Installation screws lock the screen at the customized angle without requiring you to readjust it for each use.
Designed to fit most 2.0 DIN dash openings (4″ x 7″) this receiver brings a next-generation infotainment experience to your current vehicle.
- 7″ Extra-large touchscreen LCD (1024×600)
- Works with Apple Carplay™
- Works with Android Auto™
- Bluetooth® with hands-free calling, music streaming, phonebook support (HFP,A2DP, AVRCP, PBAP)
- Rear USB input (1.5A fast charging)
- Rear RCA A/V input
- Back-up camera input (RCA)
- Steering Wheel Control input (SWC adapter required)
- 3 Pairs of 4V preamp outputs (F/R/S)
- Power: 240 Watts (60W x 4) MOSFET
- Media playback: USB
- File formats: MP3/MP4/FLAC
- Audio: 8 Band graphic EQ
- Audio: 8 EQ presets (Default, Custom, Classic, Rock, Jazz, Electric, Pop & Soft)
- Audio: Time alignment
- Tuner: AM/FM with 30 stations presets (18FM/12AM)
- Display: 7” LED Backlit LCD touchscreen (1024p x 600p)
This update addresses the following: Improves the screen resolution while in Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
Note: Software is not interchangeable between models. Please do not attempt this update on any other model then the CAR710
Download File: CAR710 Firmware Update
How to Update:
1. Download the firmware file from the link above.
2. Unzip the downloaded file. (NOTE: To unzip the file, the program WINRAR is required and can be downloaded from this link: https://www.rarlab.com/download.htm)
3. Copy the 2 ISPBOOT.BIN files to an empty USB Thumb Drive formatted to FAT32.
4. With the vehicle Off , insert the USB Thumb Drive with Update Firmware into the CAR710 USB Port.
5. Turn the vehicle On, the radio will boot up with the update screen.
6. Once the update is complete, remove the USB thumb drive and turn the radio off and then back on so the firmware update is completed.
7. The update is now complete.
To check that the update was done correctly, goto Settings and press Others and then press System Version. If you see he below information, the update was done correctly.
– Version: CAR710 V1.0
– Date: 20210513_1814
– SDK: 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11
– Mcu: SP_46_20201201_01
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.