Large Screen LCD
Android Auto Wireless, Bluetooth, CarPlay Wireless
Audio / Video (Rear), Rear View Camera, USB (Front), USB (Rear)
FLAC, MP3, MPEG-4
SiriusXM Ready (Tuner Required)
3 Pair (Front + Rear + Sub)
|Steering Wheel Control Compatible||
Yes – Adapter Required
Height, Depth, Tilt and Pivot
|Peak Power Output||
240W (60W x 4)
Audio Streaming, External Microphone, Hands-free Calling, Phonebook Support, Voice Activation Button
3 Pair (Front + Rear + Sub)
|RCA Preamp Voltage||
8 Band Graphic EQ, 8 EQ Presets
30 Station presets (18FM/12AM)
9″ Extra-Large Touchscreen Display
The 9″ Extra-large LED backlit LCD touchscreen maximizes your driving experience. The large display is easy to navigate and makes managing your music and apps effortless and convenient.
- 9″ Extra-large touchscreen LCD (1024×600)
- Works with Wireless or Wired Apple CarPlay™
- Works with Wireless or Wired Android Auto™
- SiriusXM-Ready® (additional hardware and subscription required, not included
- Screen adjustments: Height, Depth, Tilt and Pivot
- Bluetooth® with hands-free calling, music streaming, phonebook support (HFP,A2DP, AVRCP, PBAP)
- Front USB Input (2.1A) and Rear USB input (1.5A fast charging)
- Rear RCA A/V input
- Back-up camera input (RCA)
- Steering Wheel Control input (SWC adapter required)
- 3 Pairs of 4V preamp outputs (F/R/S)
- Power: 240 Watts (60 W x 4) MOSFET
- Media playback: USB
- File formats: MP4/MP3/FLAC
- Audio: 8 Band graphic EQ
- Audio: 8 EQ presets (Default, Custom, Classic, Rock, Jazz, Electric, Pop & Soft)
- Audio: Time alignment
- Tuner: AM/FM with 30 stations presets (18FM/12AM)
Manuals & More
CAR910W Firmware Updates
This update addresses the following:
- Improves the screen resolution while in Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
- Fixes an issue when using the Waze app
- Improves USB random playback issue
- Updates GPS location
- Adds enhanced Brightness Control
- Adds Left hand drive / Right hand drive for CarPlay and Android Auto
Note: Software is not interchangeable between models. Please do not attempt this update on any other model then the CAR910W
Download File:CAR910W Firmware Update
How to Update:
- Download the firmware file from the link above.
- Copy the 2 ISPBOOT.BIN files to an empty USB Thumb Drive formatted to FAT32.
- With the vehicle Off , insert the USB Thumb Drive with Update Firmware into the CAR910W USB Port.
- Turn the vehicle On, the radio will boot up with the update screen.
- Once the update is complete, remove the USB thumb drive and turn the radio off and then back on so the firmware update is completed.
- The update is now complete.
To check that the update was done correctly, go to Settings and press Others and then press System Version. If you see he below information, the update was done correctly.
– Version: CAR910W
– Date: 20220610_1159
– SDK: 18.104.22.168.0.0.2.1
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
GET THE WHOLE SYSTEM:
Recently Viewed Products