BLUETOOTH WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY FOR HANDS-FREE CALLING AND AUDIO STREAMING
The CDR6221 will effortlessly pair with your mobile Bluetooth enabled devices, allowing you to stream music and make/receive calls Hands Free, while instantly remembering previously paired devices
6.2 INCH LCD HIGH RESOLUTION TOUCH SCREEN
The ultra-high resolution touch screen provides you with a comfortable viewing experience while behind the wheel, keeps all your favorite presets/apps within fingers reach and is extremely responsive
VOICE ACTIVATION BUTTON (PTT)
Communicates via your phones Bluetooth connection to the radio. Interact with your smartphones assistant while you dive with only a push of a button.
- 6.2″ Touchscreen LCD (800×480)
- Push-to-talk button to access smartphone voice assistant
- Bluetooth® with hands-free calling, music streaming, phonebook support
(HFP,A2DP, AVRCP, PBAP)
- Internal and external Bluetooth microphones
- Front USB input (1A)
- Front panel 3.5mm aux input
- Back-up camera input (RCA)
- Steering Wheel Control input (SWC adapter required)
- 3 Pairs of 4V preamp outputs (F/R/S)
- Power: 200 Watts (50 W x 4)
- Media playback: CD/DVD/USB/microSD
- File formats: MP4/MP3
- Audio: 8 Band graphic EQ
- Audio: 6 EQ presets (Pop, Rock, Jazz, Classical, Flat & User)
- Tuner: AM/FM with 30 stations presets (18FM/12AM)
- 4 Selectable wallpapers
CDR6221 Firmware Update
This update addresses the following: Fixes AM/PM Time issue when going into reverse
Note: Software is not interchangeable between models. Please do not attempt this update on any other model then the CDR6221
Download File: CDR6221-8288TTDA7786220428A
How to Update:
- Download the firmware file from the link above.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Copy the dvdrom.bin file to an empty USB Thumb Drive formatted to FAT32.
- With the vehicle Off , insert the USB Thumb Drive with Update Firmware into the CDR6221 USB Port.
- Turn the vehicle On, the radio will boot up with the update screen.
- Once the update is complete, the radio will shut down and power back up.
- Remove the USB Thumb Drive from the unit.
- The update is now complete.
To check that the update was done correctly, goto Settings and press Others and then press System Version. If you see the below information, the update was done correctly.
– Model: CDR6221
– SDK: CS_V220.127.116.11.SN1
– Version: V6221.3204.28a
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.