Lower your car windows with confidence with your Jensen car speakers. You will now have 160 Watts of Peak Power at 4 Ohm Impedance at your finger tips. Traveling the country is never the same without being able to listen to your favorite tunes so make sure that you are listening to them at the best auditory experience on the planet.
Studio Monitor Speaker Performance
The Jensen JS465 car speaker line is not for the faint of heart. They will produce a whopping 160 Watts of Peak Power, 40 Watts RMS, 4 Ohm Impedance and Frequency Response between 70Hz-20kHz for unmatched sound superiority on the road.
Only the Best
You take pride in the car you drive and with that we know that you only deserve to put the best inside your car. We made sure that we only use high end and long lasting parts in our Jensen car speaker line ensuring crystal clear sound quality for the road ahead.
Built for the Road Ahead
Your Jensen JS465 car speakers come equipped with all the components that will make any drive more enjoyable. Your car speakers come with a detailed instruction manual that will help you get setup and ready to go in no time. However, we do suggest professional installation to prevent any issues with your new Jensen car speakers.
We made sure that at the time of installation you had everything you needed for a smooth upgrade. All Jensen car speakers come with all necessary hardware required to install them properly in your car.
- Superior Technology & Design
- We take pride in placing the very best in our car speaker line. This includes:
- 4 Way Design: enables mid and high frequencies to be projected in a uniform and wide dispersion pattern for smooth off axis response and high quality sound performance.
- Low Profile Basket Design: for installation flexibility.
- Vented Basket: dissipates heat for improved efficiency and durability.
- Butyl Rubber Surround: to withstand heat and moisture, providing higher excursions which results in more accurate bass response and to prolong the life of the speaker.
- Dual Piezo Tweeters: for extended high frequency response.
- Injection Molded Polypropylene Woofer Cone: for accurate bass response.
- Balanced Mylar Dome Midrange: for enhanced vocal clarity.
- 6.5″ 4-Way speakers
- Butyl rubber surround
- Injection-molded polypropylene woofer cone
- Two 15mm Piezo tweeters
- 35mm Mylar balanced dome midrange
- Stamped steel basket
- Sensitivity 87dB
- Frequency response 70Hz – 20kHz
- Nominal impedance 4 Ohms
- RMS power range 40 Watts
- Peak power handling 160 Watts
- Top-mounting depth 2.17″
- Bottom-mounting depth 2.36″
- Cut-out diameter 5.60″
- Mounting height .67″
- Tweeter protrusion .51″
Manuals & More
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.