Large Screen LCD
Android Auto, Bluetooth, CarPlay
Audio / Video (Rear), Rear View Camera, USB (Front), USB (Rear)
3 Pair (Front + Rear + Sub)
|Steering Wheel Control Compatible||
Yes – Adapter Required
|Peak Power Output||
200W (50W x 4)
Audio Streaming, External Microphone, Hands-free Calling, Phonebook Support, Voice Activation Button
3 Pair (Front + Rear + Sub)
|RCA Preamp Voltage||
8 Band Graphic EQ, 8 EQ Presets
30 Station presets (18FM/12AM)
10.1″ Extra-Large Touchscreen Display
The 10.1″ Extra-large LED backlit LCD touchscreen maximizes your driving experience. The large display is easy to navigate and makes managing your music and apps effortless and convenient.
The Extra-Large screen is adjustable allowing you to dial it in to the perfect angle. Installation screws lock the screen at the customized angle without requiring you to readjust it for each use.
- 10.1″ Extra-large capacitive touchscreen LCD (1024×600)
- Works with Apple CarPlay™
- Supports Android Auto™
- Bluetooth® with hands-free calling, music streaming, phonebook support
(HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, PBAP)
- Front USB input (1A)
- Rear USB input (1.5A fast charging)
- microSD card input
- Rear RCA A/V input
- Back-up camera input (RCA)
- Steering Wheel Control input (SWC adapter required)
- 3 Pairs of 4V preamp outputs (F/R/S)
- Power: 200 Watts (50 W x 4) MOSFET
- Media playback: USB/microSD card
- File formats: XviD/MP3/MP4/FLAC
- Time Alignment
- 8 Band graphic EQ
- 8 EQ presets (POP, JAZZ, ROCK, CLASSICAL, BEAT, FLAT, USER and SOFT)
- Tuner: AM/FM with 30 stations presets (18FM/12AM)
- Display: 10.1” LED Backlit LCD touchscreen (1024p x 600p)
- Wireless remote control
Manuals & More
CAR10 Firmware Update
This update addresses the following:
• Adds Color Brightness Control to the Settings Menu
• Fixes clock issue
• Adds date to home screen
• Improves the screen resolution while in Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
Note: Software is not interchangeable between models. Please do not attempt this update on any other model then the CAR10
Download File: CAR10 Firmware Update
How to Update:
- Download the firmware file from the link above.
- Unzip the downloaded file. (NOTE: To unzip the file, the program WINRAR is required and can be downloaded from this link: https://www.rarlab.com/download.htm)
- Copy the 2 ISPBOOT.BIN files to an empty USB Thumb Drive formatted to FAT32.
- With the vehicle Off , insert the USB Thumb Drive with Update Firmware into the CAR10 USB Port.
- Turn the vehicle On, the radio will boot up with the update screen.
- Once the update is complete, the radio will shut down and power back up.
- Remove the USB Thumb Drive from the unit.
- The update is now complete.
To check that the update was done correctly, goto Settings and press Others and then press System Version. If you see he below information, the update was done correctly.
– Version: CAR10 V1.2
– Date: 20210812_1554
– SDK: 22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199
– Mcu: SP_38_20190926_01
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.