CarPlay and Android Auto
Android Auto was designed with safety in mind, helping you to minimize distractions and stay focused on the road. The CAR70V multimedia receiver combines Android Auto’s intuitive voice controlled interface, a large touch screen and superior sound quality. Making it the perfect complement for your in-car life.
CarPlay is the smarter and safer in-vehicle interface to operate your iPhone, and the experience is taken to another level when featured in the CAR70V multimedia receiver. Simply talk to Siri, or touch the receiver’s display and get directions from Apple Maps, make phone calls, listen to voicemail, send and receive texts, and listen to music all in a way that allows you to stay focused on the road.
- 7″ Extra-large touchscreen LCD (1024×600)
- Works with Apple Carplay™
- Supports Android Auto™
- Bluetooth® with hands-free calling, music streaming, phonebook support
- (HFP,A2DP, AVRCP, PBAP)
- Rear USB input (1.5A fast charging)
- Rear RCA A/V input
- Back-up camera input (RCA)
- Steering Wheel Control input (SWC adapter required)
- 3 Pairs of preamp outputs (F/R/S)
- Power: 200 Watts (50 W x 4) MOSFET
- Media playback: USB
- File formats: XviD/MP3/MP4/FLAC
- Audio: 8 Band graphic EQ
- Audio: 8 EQ presets (POP, JAZZ, ROCK, CLASSICAL, BEAT, FLAT, USER and SOFT)
- Tuner: AM/FM with 30 stations presets (18FM/12AM)
- Display: 7” LED Backlit LCD touchscreen (1024p x 600p)
- Wireless remote control
Download the file: CAR70V Clock Fix and Home Screen Update
Download the update procedures file: CAR70V Update Procedures
Note: Software is not interchangeable between models. Please do not attempt this update on any other model then the CAR70V.
This update addresses the following:
- Fixes clock issue
- Adds date to home screen
- Adjusts the Source volume settings during vehicle startup
This update addresses the following: Improves the screen resolution while in Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
Note: Software is not interchangeable between models. Please do not attempt this update on any other model then the CAR70V
Download File: CAR70V Firmware Update
How to Update:
1. Download the firmware file from the link above.
2. Unzip the downloaded file.
3. Copy the 2 ISPBOOT.BIN files to an empty USB Thumb Drive formatted to FAT32.
4. With the vehicle Off , insert the USB Thumb Drive with Update Firmware into the CAR70V USB Port.
5. Turn the vehicle On, the radio will boot up with the update screen.
6. Once the update is complete, the radio will shut down and power back up.
7. Remove the USB Thumb Drive from the unit.
8. The update is now complete.
To check that the update was done correctly, goto Settings and press Others and then press System Version. If you see he below information, the update was done correctly.
– Version: CAR70V V1.2
– Date: 20210617_1729
– SDK: 126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.